Saturday, May 19, 2012

States Oil lubricant commercial

About a month ago I wrote this on my Facebook. Now I have the video to match it. Take a look:


Yesterday I had a bit of a crazy day. It was the original day I was SUPPOSED to fly home from Bangkok to Canada but I ended up deciding to stay her longer as work here is going really well. Unfortunately, trying to cancel a flight here is completely impossible so after a month of countless phone calls being on hold and unreturned emails, I had to eat the ticket. It felt like a fail and I was pretty frustrated....until I booked a commercial that more than paid for the ticket..... one that was shooting on the very same day. At the very same airport. One where I got to ride a Ducati Monster with a beautiful woman (future Miss Brazil 2013) on my back......... while racing a Lambo.
It was fated that I would be at the airport yesterday....but fate can only put you somewhere; it can't decide what you do when you get there.





I know..... It's a little cheesy right? Well maybe, but not anywhere as cheesy as this:







No comments:

Post a Comment