Friday, January 1, 2016

A year of life

It's the first day of 2016 and with it comes the dawn of something new. New challenges and opportunities, new hardships and potential successes. But before I can look at stepping out into this new year, I have to take a moment today and remember where my feet took me the previous one....
This time last year I woke up in Cape Town South Africa,

And then went to Dubai UAE


Then Bangkok Thailand

Then Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Then Singapore Singapore

Then Shanghai China

Then Montreal Canada

Then Shanghai China again

Then Paris France

Then Hamburg Germany

Then Munich Germany

Then London England

Then Boulogne France


Then Brussels Belgium

Then Amsterdam Holland

Then LA California

Then Milano Italy



Then Slovenia


Then Zagreb Croatia

Then Budapest Hungary

Then Bratislava Slovakia

Then Vienna Austria

Then Prague Czech Republic

Then Munich Germany

Then Reykjavik Iceland


Then Edmonton Canada


Then San Fransico USA

Then Cabo San Lucas Mexico

Then Mexico City (DF) Mexico

Then San Jose Costa Rica

Then Jaco Costa Rica

Then San Juan Del Sur  Nicaragua

Then Ometepe Volcano island Nicaragua

Then Managua Nicaragua

Then West Palm Beach Florida

Then Miami Florida

and then finally last but certainly not least; Vancouver Canada.


24 countries, 3 suitcases, 3 ukuleles, 3 phones, 2 backpacks and one hell of a lot of memories.
Going through all these pictures was a reliving one of the best years of my life. It reminded me of the highs, the lows, the crazy travel battles and the long needed reunions with all the beautiful souls I get to call friends. Most notably, it further cemented an underlying belief in my life:

You, me and the world and the world we live in. That's all we have. So go learn each one 
and give them your love.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these pics as much as I enjoyed getting to be in them and if you found yourself wishing you could do a trip around the world like I did, I urge you:

Just go already

 Don't let another year go by without making it your own.

 Thanks for everything 2015. What a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment